Advanced Inorganic Lab
Bacterial Fluorescent Protein
- Purchased with support from Howard
Hughes Medical Institute
- Undergraduate research published here.
- Used in Introductory Chemistry lab (CHEM 126), Advanced Inorganic
Chemistry Lab (CHEM 372), Advanced Spectroscopy Lab (CHEM 374), and
student-faculty collaborative research in biology and chemistry departments.
- Instrument measures luminescence (fluorescence or phosphorescence)
intensity of solution samples.
- Polarization assembly can be used to measure fluorescence anisotropy