To create graphs with two y-axes.
This type of graph can be used when you are presenting data from two dependent variables with different units
on the same graph.
Enter the data for the graph into labeled columns
- Column A - data for the x-axis
- Column B - data for the 1st y-axis
- Column C - data for the 2nd y-axis
Open Chart Wizard
- Block entire data series
- Select a scatter plot. (optional: connect the points with a straight line)
- Indicate data are in columns
- Add labels and units of measure for x-axis, 1st y-axis
Create Secondary Axis
- RC on the line that requires a secondary y-axis.
- Format Data Series -- Axis (select secondary) -- Ok.
- RC in chart area Chart Options Titles (add a label for the secondary