Use the back/forward buttons on your computer if you want to move between
this form and other documents
This is designed to help you narrow down the types of questions you may want to explore for your
Fill in the answers to the questions below and submit a copy of this form BEFORE attending
1. What level of biological organization is most interesting to you?
2. Would you prefer to work primarily in the laboratory or field?
3. What types of organisms/systems might you want to study? Please list at least
4. What topics are most interesting to you? List at least three areas that you
might like to investigate further.
5. Now that you have some direction, browse journals
to find articles in your areas of interest. List at least two journals
that have articles of interest to you.
You are also encouraged to visit with faculty members to help you find an idea and begin expanding your background.
6. If you have potential partner(s) in mind please list them here.